Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

******6 Months Old********





Daxton is 6 months old!! I can't even believe how fast the time has went by. It took us so long to get him and the first half of his first year is already gone :(


He is such a good baby!! He sleeps so good, I lay him down at 9:00 and he goes right to sleep and only wakes up one time to have a little 10 minute snack. He loves food!! This boy eats anything we put in his mouth (all baby food) and then cries for more, which is a nice change from his sister, who hates all food.



He was starting to get some weird bald spots, so we decided to give him a little buzz today. We cut off all his dark hair, I was so sad. His new hair is all coming in light like Kennedi's.




(Kennedi was our photographer)
I forgot to take after pics of him, I'll post some later.

7 comments:

Rachael said...

He is sooooo stinking adorable!!!! We gave Eli a buzz at 5 months and he looked sooo much better-the old man hair bald spots weren't doing him justice either. When it grows in it will be great!

*lindsey said...

Aw, he looks so big in that picture on his tummy. Does Kennedi still hate food? I remember trying to coax her into eating pancakes of all things, like who hates pancakes?

Leslie said...

Too cute!

I am helping the Peace of Mind Fund by doing a fun show to help Natalie.

Please check it out:
http://creativecrafting08.blogspot.com/2009/07/peace-of-mind-for-natalie.html

Thanks

Las Vegas Nielsen's said...

In the last few posts of Dax, he really looks a lot like Matthew did. So cute.

Ashley said...

He's such a cutie! I can't believe he's 6 months. The time definitely flies!

We gave Chase a little buzz the other day, too. I love it! I can't wait to see pictures of Dax's hair.

Little Family said...

He is such a handsome little guy! They do grow up way too fast thought!! The picture of you giving him a buzz is priceless. :)

Palmers said...

She did good taking your pics:) I can't believe how big Dax is getting, it is crazy. Im sure he is still so much smaller then Landon though:)