Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dance Recital 2011

I'm way behind on blogging, but Kennedi had her big dance recital on April 29th and 30th and as usaual was the STAR of the show (well at least to us)!

As I've said before, this girl knows how to perform and I absolutely LOVE to watch her dance!

This recital is done a little different then most recitals. She takes ballroom, jazz, and clogging and instead of being in just 3 dances, she was in 17 different dances!! She was running on and off the stage so much, sometimes she didn't have time to change her costume or even put her dance shoes on, but somehow it worked and she did awesome!





I love that her and Payton are best buds and ballroom partners...they have so much fun together!




















Here are a few of her dances...I tried to upload some of my favorites but couldn't seem to find them.












0 comments: