Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!




This year, we got our very first REAL Christmas tree!  Shane went up on the mountain and picked it out and I have to say he did pretty good other than he cut it about a foot too short.

I LOVE my house at Christmas time! I love buying more Christmas decor every year so that everywhere you look you see Christmas!!!












Downstairs tree
 

It seems like we add more stockings every year, can't believe we have 6 up there!!
This is Christopher Hop-In-Kins, he is our Elf that Santa has sent to watch over our kids, they LOVE finding him every morning!
Ward Christmas Party!!


Love our house all lit up!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Your house looks so festive and cozy!!!! I love buying Christmas decorations too!

Heather & Matthew said...

Oh my Santa! Your house looks adorable! I love everything...

Palmers said...

It looks like you have a whole lot of stockings hanging up. Haha I love Christmas time to, it is my favorite. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas.

Marci Coombs said...

Such darling stuff! Maybe we need to come visit at Christmas time instead of 4th of July time? :) Miss you guys!