Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Home Decor

Have I mentioned this is my FAVORITE time of the year!?!?

I love to decorate my house, and here is a little glimpse of what it looks like at Christmas time.....

Outside.......

I saw this snowman wreath on Pinterest and fell in love with it!!  I just bought three wreaths from Hobby Lobby, wired them together, added lights, and then added the gloves, hat, and scarf.

Downstairs I put up a fake tree and do all red and white candy themed decor......
I was having a hard time finding cute decor to buy, so I made my own!!  It was so easy!!  I just bought Styrofoam cones,  and using spray adhesive  (don't us modge podge) I put glitter on 2 of them.  I used electrical tape to get the candy cane effect on the one.  On the other one, I just hot glued peppermints on it, then I hot glued them to white spray painted candle sticks.
For the red candle, I hot glued the candy canes right onto the candle and added ribbon around it.....so simple!!
Upstairs, we do a REAL tree!  It took me about 6 hours to put light and decor on this baby.  You can't tell, but, this is our Hallmark Tree.  We have tons of cute Hallmark ornaments on it and add to it every year!

0 comments: