Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wii Party



Kennedi had her little friend Grant come over today and play. It is so funny to watch them, because Kennedi is like a foot taller then him. I could hear them playing up stairs and Kennedi kept calling Grant "honey", so I went up to check on them and asked Kennedi what they were doing. She told me they were just playing house. I asked her if she was calling Grant honey, and she said, "yeah mom, he's a boy, it's ok", like I was stupid for asking. Later they came down and played the Wii for a while. It is so funny to watch these little kids play this thing. They are just so stinkin smart!!! I couldn't beat Kennedi at a game of bowling if I tried!

1 comments:

Rachael said...

The Wii is soooo much fun! Eli loves playing all the sport ones! What a smart invention!