Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Baby Pictures

I had my 8th ultrasound yesterday. It's always so fun to see our baby boy. This time, we could actually see him sucking....so cute! We got some really cute pictures of him........
This one was my favorite. You can totally see his lips and nose, but his fist is right in front of his eye.
You can kind of see his profile in this one.

See all the fuzziness around his head??? She said it looks like he has a lot of hair. YAY!
At my last doctor's appointment, he told me that if I haven't had him by the 20th of Jan, then he would induce on that day. That is just so crazy, 1 month from today!! I'm so excited to meet this little guy.

7 comments:

Rachael said...

You have waited too long to meet him! I am so excited for you guys! Names???

Marci Coombs said...

I can't believe you only have 30 days left!!! I'm jealous. Hope you guys have a great Christmas. I'll call you next week to catch up!!!

brookiebaby said...

Do you have a secret how to get moved up?????? I have a dr.s appt. this week. I think that I'll ask him if there's a reason for me to get an ultasound..cuz I miss seeing him (the baby, not the doctor... :) ! It's been since week 19 for us! :) So excited for you guys!!! Let the countdown begin!!!! :)

Kristy said...

OHHHH, HOW CUTE!!!! I am sooo excited for you! What a long road for you guys . . . but it all paid off huh!! The 20th huh? Thats my sis Jamies birthday . . . I know that you just wanted to know that!

So I think you are such a DORK, you can't even tell your pregnant in that picture. Kelli was at my house yesterday and saw it and said the same damn thing . . . I look more pregnant than you do!!

Kirk, Mandii, Hunter & Taylor said...

SHANELL!!! Those pictures are awesome, you can totally see what he looks like:) I can't wait to hold that poop!! I might be heading to colorado in January and may just have to take a detour~
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Anonymous said...

oh this has all been worth it huh? I am so excited for you it brought tears to my eyes. I can't think of anyone who deserves this to be perfect more than you! Now pray for me too! CANT WAIT~!

Ashley said...

I'm so excited for you. Good luck getting through your last month. I'm excited that he's going to have lots of hair. So cute! Chase's hair is so long. It just sticks up everywhere, even if I try to comb it.

Quick question...How do you add the time of the last update to your friends list?