Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

Kennedi's Letter to Santa
























Kennedi wanted to write a letter to Santa to tell him what she wants for Christmas. I thought she did such a cute job, she is starting to color so good! If you can't read it (some of it got cut off), she wants a Pink Nintendo DS & Pet Shop Game.

She is so excited for Christmas. We put up all of our decorations on Monday, and she loved helping me. She gets up every morning and plugs in all the lights around the house. She's also really excited to make Santa cookies for when he comes.

6 comments:

Tara Redd said...

That is so cute. I wish I could be her teacher next year!!!!

Brittany said...

Cute letter... It's crazy to think that next year, you'll have a brand new addition. I had Jaxon in January of this year, so this is our first Christmas and it's been so much fun!!! I bet Kennedi is going to love being a big sis, more than that pink DS!

Hope you guys are well!!! You sound good.

Palmers said...

That is so dang cute! We got your cute Christmas card you guys are such a cute Family:)

Ashley said...

Loved the Christmas card. Thanks! I'll be sending mine out soon, but they aren't as cool as yours!

My new Christmas wish for you: a baby wit hair! You should get something out of all that heartburn!

Kiersten said...

So cute! Funny she wants a DS..Payton too.. He isn't getting it though, he plays way too many video games..It would be great to see you guys when you come up to Bountiful...

Kiersten said...

btw..your christmas card was amazing....as usual:)