Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wow...What a day!!

Happy Mother's Day!!




Kennedi got me the best Mother's Day present......Pink flower flip flops (size 1/2). She was soooo excited to give them to me, she couldn't wait until today, so she gave them to me yesterday. She told me she got them so we could share them, she is so funny!




Today is also special because it's our

8 Year Wedding Anniversary!!

Wow....that seems so weird that I've been married that long. We've been through a lot together, and I feel so lucky to be married to such a good guy. We still have so much fun together, and have the cutest dang kids!!! :-)

Also kinda weird, 1 year ago today we did our 3rd round of IVF and our little Dax was implanted in me. This is what he looked like. He was a 3 day old embryo....kinda cool!!
And this is him now, 4 months old....what a miracle he is!!! We just love him so much!!




Our house is coming along great! First of all, I just have to say that we have the BEST family!! My mom and dad came over on Friday along with my brother Matthew and his girlfriend Heather, and my aunt and uncle. They all stayed the weekend and roofed our house, and Matthew started wiring it. We also had a lot of help from Shane's dad and brother, and some friends.


They got the roof over half way done, so my dad is staying the week to help Shane work on it, and Matthew will be back next weekend to finish up the electrical.
Kennedi hangin out with her buddies and future neighbors.







4 comments:

Rachael said...

WOW Shanell-it is coming along FAST!!! How great that you have wonderful family members to do some of the work! Are you still looking at Oct to be finished or before that?
That is so cool that you have a picture of Dax at 3 days old! Technology is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe how much is already done on your house, it's going to be awesome!

Marci Coombs said...

Love the house! I can't believe it's been a year since you had IVF. What a miracle! So happy for you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

What a crazy year for you huh? Life has changed a bit! And your house looks great...and HUGE! I don't envy you building it though, that was a lot of work. Good luck! And happy late anniversary.