Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

2 Baby Blessings!!














On Sunday August 7th, we blessed Bronse and Brody. It was such a special day for our family. It was so neat to hear Shane give them individual blessings that fit them so well.




We had all of our family and lots of friends here, which is always fun. We did a luncheon at our home after church and everything turned out just perfect!!





Here is our family of 6......




All of my family.....



The grandkids on my side.......(Dax was thrilled to have ANOTHER picture)





Grandma and Grandp Knudsen..........




Grandma and Grandpa May May (Madsen)........



3 comments:

Rachael said...

Beautiful family!!!

Palmers said...

Sounds like it was a good day. They are so cute:) I'm glad you guys got some answers for Dax to. That same thing happened with one of Mike's kids. He couldn't hear good at all. I'm sure he will start to talk a lot more now. I crack up with all the posts that you say he does. He is a funny little boy!

Mike said...

Hey Shanell, its Natalie Hukill--so it's been forever since I have seen you but we bought your house in St George, and for some reason I ran across your blog. I read that you did in vetro for your twins with a Dr in Provo. I found out a few weeks ago that I am pregnant from in vetro so I was excited to see you have had success also. What Dr did you go to? Well congrats! that is super exciting!