Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Something New

We have been talking about getting a new car ever since we found out we were having twins, but we've put it off and put it off......this week we finally found the perfect car and bought it!! All of our carseats fit in it so nice AND we can fit the big double stroller in!!! Lol

It's a 2011 Nissan Armada.

We played around with the idea of getting a minivan, I mean how nice would automatic doors be while holding two infant carriers!!!! But, when it came down to it, we decided the Armada was a better choice for us.

I love it...I forgot how fun new cars are!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I've been in my friends and they are very roomy inside. That's the same color as my pilot and that was the ONE thing I wouldn't budge on when we were buying a car...that smoke gray color!

Watsonville said...

Welcome to the world of a larger family and a much larger car! We have had a Nissan Armada for 5 yrs ever since our third was born. I REFUSED a minivan and the Armada has joined our family. It's been great. Same color and everything! How fun for you all. Now you just need one more boy and we'll really be matching families. Minus the twin status. ;)