Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Kennedi & Dax 2011


We finally took the kids to get their pictures taken yesterday......and let me just say, if you know my little Dax, you can imagine how fun it was! LOL Surprisingly, we did come away with some cute pictures!



This little boy REFUSES to hold still for anything! This picture sums up our picture taking experience, but I LOVE it, and laugh every time I look at it. This is typical Dax!


Kennedi is a natural and every child photographer's dream. She LOVES getting her picture taken and is so dang photogenic, I love it! We got tons of good shots of her, here are some of my favorites....


4 comments:

Rachael said...

You are always so good at getting your kids pictures taken! I stopped once Alexis hit 2!

Palmers said...

Way cute pics. It cracks me up everytime you say Dax can't hold still for anything, because Mason is just that same way. Boys are crazy!!!! And you are going to have 2 more to add to the craziness. Although Landon is a pretty chill boy. He can get going when he is playing with Mason but for the most part Mason is my crazy wild child:) He just makes us laugh though!

peterson said...

These are such cute pictures! where did you have them done?

Marci Coombs said...

So dang cute! When did they decide it was ok to grow up on us? They both look so big since the last time we saw them! I'm still crying over this weekend :(