Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

She's 7 Already??

Wow....Kennedi turned 7 years old on Friday. I can't believe how big she is getting. I'm so proud to be her mom! Not only is she gorgeous, but she has such a cute and fun personality! Everyone always tells me how funny and cute she is.


This is a rare moment...Dax actually wanted his picture taken AND smiled for it!!!

Birthday Kisses......



She had a small bowling party in Ephraim, which turned out to be so fun (and so easy for me)!!




Then my family came over for the weekend to celebrate even more....it was a fun filled weekend!!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

I can't believe she's 7 either! Time flies!!!!!!!

Palmers said...

Looks like she had a Happy Birthday. I can't believe she is 7. She is a cutie, and her hair is so dang long. Your names for the boys are cute too. That is a good idea to do both your dads names for the middle names. Glad you guys had fun!

Curtis~Kali~Jaxton~Boston said...

You have such cute kids. I totally remember the first time I met you. You guys were bowling for her birthday and Daxton was just a baby. It's crazy how fast time flies.

greta said...

I saw your blog on FB hope you don't mind me snooping! Congrats on the twins, you look phenomenal. Hope you are feeling the same.