Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Just Stuff.....


On Saturday, my friend Lindsey and I took our kids to a park with a splash pad. I think the kids had fun, but it was sooo crowded. I guess we learned never to go to the big parks on Saturdays.

Today for church, I did Kennedi's hair up. She totally loved it! She wouldn't stop looking at herself in the mirror, and then had me take pictures of her. After church, she told me that everyone loved her hair today, it was pretty funny.


Here is a video of Kennedi on her Heelys. Her friend Blake got a pair, and she loved them, so we got her a pair the other day. We didn't think she would be able to pick up on how to use them, but she did. It is so funny to watch her.......

3 comments:

Melissa said...

How Cute! lana still won't let me do her hair. There are a few splashpads around here now and they stay pretty calm. Thanks for the text about twilight stuff. i DVRed it :)

Rachael said...

Very cute. Alexis wanted Heelies but I told her she would never get them so move on! They look fun though!
Her hair looks amazing! She is such a little poser I love it!

Anonymous said...

hey...nice pics. I have a funny one from last night I'll have to post soon. And...You've been tagged