Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We Made It!

We made it to Redmond yesterday around 4:00. I hadn't seen the house yet, and it is very different from what we are used to, but it will work great for us for a while. We had a lot of help moving in, some of the local boys showed up on their 4-wheelers to help us, and we had everything unloaded really fast. We got to see a lot of friends that we haven't seen for a long time, so that was nice. Today, we worked all day on getting everything put away and set up and we just about got it all done. I will go tomorrow to finish some things up and then we'll head back to Chandler. Shane flies to Florida on Sunday to start his 3-week training for his new job, and I get the pleasure of speaking in church, so I guess I need to start preparing for that.

4 comments:

Tara Redd said...

I think that's why i can't get a hold of you right now, you must be traveling. I need your help. I am a retard. I want to make some more posts but I can't find the right place. I am so glad that you are MUCH closer to us. wish you could be to the fireworks with us tomorrow night like you were last year. Talk to you soon. I need helping tagging you back.

Rachael said...

Oh...that is a lot that you have going on! Are you taking Kennedi with you to AZ...is this for her recital? You are a good mom. I think I would have ditched the recital! Too long of a drive for me!

Marci Coombs said...

Call me when you get back into town!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I can't believe how crazy things have been! Have I told you how bummed I am that you aren't playing with us next week?