Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

TAG....

I have been tagged by Lindsey

Tag rules:
1. you link back to the person who tagged you.
2. post these rules on your blog.
3. share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5. let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
6. enjoy the results


6 unimportant things about myself:


1. I rarely eat breakfast. I know that it's the most important meal of the day, but nothing ever sound good to eat (especially lately).

2. I love smut TV!! I have certain shows that I watch, and I love them. There is nothing better to me then putting Kennedi to bed, and enjoying a few hours of good TV.

3. I ALWAYS paint my toe nails in a french manicure. I have done this for years, and I just can't stand it when they are not painted this specific way.

4. I totally LOVE to play volleyball. I could play every night and not get sick of it. Time flies when I play. I miss it! I haven't played for REAL since I've moved to Arizona, and I really miss the girls from St George that I used to play with.

5. Our family has moved 8 times, and we are in the middle of moving for the 9th time, UGH!! What a nightmare!! I hate boxing things up, but the nice thing is going through stuff and getting rid of things you don't really need.

6. Right now, I'm a little obsessed with blogging. I like to check mine throughout the day to see if anyone has left me a comment, and I love looking at my friends blogs to see what they are up to.

Ok, now I tag Tara, Melissa, Kendra, Trina, Kristy, & Rachael

3 comments:

Dani said...

I can just see your cute toes right now....french manicure toes do remind me of you...

Schueler Crew said...

You know I only have you, Katrina, and Colin as friends on here right? This is super gay (like Wes) LMAO I kill me, but he is a GIANT DOUCHE!

Melissa said...

I love you to death!!!! i'm getting real addicted to blogging too! i take tons more pics than ever of just random stuff... funny it hasn't ended up on my blog yet... I didn't say I was good at it :) oh but I will be! I painted my toes in a french manicure today! I think of you everytime! I still haven't figured out how you did that to Kennedi's little toes! i got frustrated and painted Lana's red. :)