Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Big Sisters are So Fun!!

Kenna and Dax are best little buddies, and the older he gets, the more fun they have together.

Kennedi's favorite thing lately is to go in and get Dax out of his crib when he wakes up from his naps.......sounds scary I know, but she carries him all over the place and is pretty darn good at it.

The other day, she got this toy stroller out, put him in it, and pushed him for like an hour around the house....it was so funny, he was just kicken back in it. Now they do it all the time.



5 comments:

Rachael said...

I love having Alexis around with Eli and I know with oliver it will be even better!

Marci Coombs said...

So cute! They're BOTH growing up so much!

Sarah Bogh said...

That is so cute! its the same way around here with my two. its so fun to see them playing together finally. Today Payten was chasing Gracie around the house. They were both laughing and screaming the whole time. its so fun!

Brit said...

You have a really cute family!

Ashley said...

Oh, I so wish we lived closer so our kiddos could play.

Big sisters are great. Sometimes I feel like I depend too much on Halle to keep an eye on Chase while I do things around the house, but she's does a good job, so I keep using and abusing her. Child labor, what can I say?!?

Oh, I love the pic of Dax in the stroller. He's just chillin'! Too cute!