Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

****HOmE sWEet hOMe****





Ok....I FINALLY took some pictures of our house. We have been in for 2 weeks now, and absolutely love it! We feel so blessed to have been able to move back to Shane's home town and build this home next to such great friends....it has been so much fun!


REMEMBER....we've only been in for 2 weeks....I still have empty walls and still working out the decor.

Get ready for picture overload!!!


Entry way... (office through french doors)

Living room...

Kitchen....

Laundry room...

Kennedi's room (window seat isn't done)

Dax's room.....

Kid's bathroom....

Our bedroom....

Master bath...


Latest Project......

I saw some frames I really liked, so I decided to make some...

12 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow! Your house is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Wow! Your house is amazing! How fun for you guys to finally move in! And great job on the frames. They are great!

peterson said...

I love your house! I can't wait to come and see it one of these days!

Sarah Bogh said...

What a beautiful home! Congrats! You are far more decorated and put together than i am and i've been in my house for 7 months! i think i'm a little slacking though... Its awesome! and i love the frames!!

Dani said...

Congrats! It's gorgeous! We will come visit soon, and hopefully we will be living there soon too. (Salina, not Gunnison, although Gunnison would do, I am tired of the city).

Dave & Kandy Daniels said...

Your house looks awesome!! Love the picture frames.

Rachael said...

MAN!!!! That is nice! You look like you live in a model home! You have amazing taste. I love your front door! I can't wait to see it in person! Love that I see the Daxton block in his room!

Palmers said...

Are you so happy to be in your house finally? I want to come down and visit, Im sure Dax is getting so big now. So he has the army crawl down to? The house is cute, you have done a good job decorating. I love the picture frames, how did you do those? They are darling.

Schueler Crew said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the house! It's amazing how well all your stuff just fits. Remember save stuff you are getting rid of for me and next time we visit I want to make some frames. Erich really wants to come visit again maybe just on a long weekend since the boys are back in school.

Schueler Crew said...

Or maybe just Morgan and I can come and we can have a craft weekend. She tells me everyday how much she misses Kennedi.

Tara Redd said...

Oh my gosh! I love it! Your house is beutiful. I can't wait to come see it. Hopefully we will be living in Monroe soon so we will be able to get together a lot more instead of just talking on the phone all the time.

Kirk, Mandii, Hunter & Taylor said...

K so this answer's my question on your latest blog!! I am in love with your new house; the kitchen, laundry room, bathroom- you name it, great job and congratulations that's soo exciting and fun!