Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

NEW TWILIGHT TRAILER

Twilight HD Exclusive Trailer


OH MY GOSH!!!!! The movie looks SOOOO good! I just keep watching it over and over, Shane thinks I'm going crazy. I can't wait until it comes out. Humana is going to rent out an entire theater for the premier, so we get to go and bring friends and family for free (not that I won't go more then once and I would pay any price). Oh yeah, I'm in full on obsessed mode, but I don't think that I'm the only one, right???

7 comments:

Tara Redd said...

Yes, you are obsessed. I think the actors are butt ugley. But I guess it looks ok, I'll have to go see it.

Bridget and Derrik said...

You are 100% not alone... I LOVE Twilight and too can't wait for it to come out:) YAY!!! Hope your feelings okay and the pregnancy is going great!!!

Melissa said...

It will be so fun! I'm jealous you have a for sure seat and for free! how awesome is that. There are people buying out the theaters here and seeling tickets with a t-shirt for 10 to 25 bucks!

Colin said...

I hope this movie makes pale the new hot. I can't tan for shit, so my porcelain skin can quit being "pasty" and start being hot.

Kirk, Mandii, Hunter & Taylor said...

AGHHH... I was so excited to see this new trailer and it won't play!! You Tube Says it's no longer available! I sure hope the movie is good, otherwise all of our husbands will think we're retarded- that's if they don't already think so :)

Anonymous said...

I'll be honest...I haven't read the books yet, so I really am not looking forward to the movie.

Marci Coombs said...

Edward looks so nasty.