Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Back to Utah!

Last week, Shane accepted a new job back in Utah. We are so excited!!! We can pick where we want to live as long as it is in Sanpete or Sevier County (which Shane is thrilled about)! I'm pretty thrilled myself. Shane is from Gunnison, and we met at Snow College, which are both in Sanpete county, so we have a lot of good friends who live throughout both counties. Now we just have to decide where we want to live. We will just rent a home for a while, and right now it is looking like either Gunnison or Redmond (I'm pretty sure I swore I'd never live in Gunnison when we first got married). It will be good for us to get back, we have really grew to like AZ, but it's just too far from family. We will miss our ward here and the good friends that we have made while we've been here.

8 comments:

Dani said...

YEAH! I will see you more often. And is there any question at all? You want to live in Salina. It's halfway between Moab and Gunnison. Think about it...your hometowns are only two towns away in opposite directions from Salina.
Congrats on the new job to Shane too. Let's get together soon!

Dani said...

Oh- I forgot to ask. What is Shane's new job? And Redmond wouldn't be bad either...

Marci Coombs said...

I still don't want to come to terms with the fact that you guys are really moving!!! We're so sad... but happy that you're happy!

Anonymous said...

*sniff*

Unknown said...

That is so awesome! I wish you were moving back to St. George! I am finally getting into crafty things :) You will have to come visit us!

Las Vegas Nielsen's said...

Yep, I remember you saying that you would never live there! LOL

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Are you going to play Summer Games with us this year? I mean, we really want you to say no because you are pregnant. But if that doesn't happen we really need you. Please say yes, it's June 19-21

Ashley said...

Shanell-
How are you? I got a link to your blog from Dani's. I'm glad that you are moving back to Utah. That's great! Anyway, we'll have to keep up...I don't blog...yet. Maybe one day I'll make one.