Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2008

All in a days work.

Every once in a while, Kennedi gets in a cleaning mood. It is so funny, she goes from room to room "cleaning" everything she can, and by "cleaning" I mean shoving things in totally random places like closets and our Armoire. The other night, she wanted to wax the floor. Don't ask me where she's ever heard the phrase "wax the floor" because I know I've never said or done that. So this is her version of waxing the floor. Then I was trying to get her to stop so that she could get ready for bed, and the only way I could was to promise her that she could help me clean the bathrooms the next day after school, she looked up at me with a big smile and said "thanks mom".





By the time she finally made it to bed, she had a fever, and had thrown up all over ME! She kept saying, "Sorry mom, it was an accident", it just broke my heart. I hate it so bad when she gets sick, she is just not herself........

1 comments:

Rachael said...

It just goes to show you that housework is not good for you!
That is funny that she wanted to wax the floors...does anyone do that anymore?