Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pre-School Graduation!!




Today was Kennedi's last day of her first year of pre-school. They did a little program for all the parents, it was so cute. They just sang a bunch of songs that they had learned throughout the session. We have really liked this pre-school, and it was a little sad to me that her first year is over. She is growing up too fast!! I was reading the talk that Elder Ballard gave in General Conference and he said that the early years in our child's life represents less then one tenth of a parent's normal life. That really hit me, we have such a short time to enjoy our little precious ones. I just want to freeze her the way she is and enjoy her and everything she does!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute! Good job Kennedi! She has changed so much! We need to hang out when you move back to Utah!

Rachael said...

Oh she is the cutest thing! It is crazy how fast time flies. Eli will be in kindergarten in 2 1/2 years. That blows my mind!

Dani said...

I want to freeze mine too. They are so precious.