Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Time for a haircut.



I gave Kennedi a haircut today, and let me tell you, it was way past due. I always trim it up every couple months....but this time I waited a little too long. I put her in the shower this morning (she likes showers, not tubs) and when the water ran down her back, her hair was so long that it was in her little bum crack. It totally made me laugh. So I told her we needed to cut it a little bit today. She got all excited and told me that she wanted it cut like my friend Lindsey's, who by the way, has a way cute hair cut like Posh Spice. I, of course, put the kibosh on that idea, and cut about 2 inches off. It looks much better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! That's awesome. C'mon Kennedi, don't let your mom hold you back!

Melissa said...

I wish Lana's hair would grow like that! No Fair! I love your bookcase! I'm going to make one too :) Do you like the Host?

Rachael said...

WOW her hair is soooo long! Do you remember when I cut Alexis's hair??? Oh I wont be doing that anytime soon!

Schueler Crew said...

WOW! You should have cut like 6inches ;)